color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Monday, April 20, 2009

First Day of Year 2

Today's the first day of a new sch term (poly). So, how's ur first day?

U asking about me? haha!! I'm such a good student that I skipped lessons right on the first day of lesson =X (Of cos for some reason lah)

I seriously dun wan to change my Option to IA, but I'm being forced to... I feel like a puppet being controlled... I can't even do anything I wan n like...

*P.S: Jun Hao... I got my retribution... it's the "Worst Case Scenario" that I'm talking about... haha!!

Went for my Final Theory Test today... So I had to skipped lesson... SEE!!! this is a super vaild reason... Didn't slept much, so while practicing, I was like half asleep and half awake to do the practices... LOL

After much effort... I've finally PASSED my Final Theory Test =D

So GLAD about it... No need to face theory anymore... I dun even have the will to read up on the book... HAHA!!!

NO MORE THEORY!!! NO MORE THEORY!!! NO MORE THEORY!!

Have to chiong for practical already... still at stage 2 only =.= long way to go~

Last day of holiday didn't do much either... Last tue went back to sch to summit the Option Change form to get my timetable updated... then head down to vivo n meet Jia Hao n Shun Zhen for shopping... Walked the whole of vivo, and even HarbourFront Centre, still didn't get anything... Felt so depressed about it.. n I kept inisisting on going to Sentosa to walk... LOL

I'm not fussy or picky... Just that the price is not so right for those casual wear I'm looking for... Went to TopMan, Zara and some other shop which I can't remember... The clothes were so attracting lah... but, it's not my money, I couldn't afford those expensive shirt... have to wait until New Year then able to buy... haha!!

Head down to Orchard on that very same day... Skipped dinner and had finger food... Went to most of the teenagers shopping mall, still couldn't find anything =.=" In the end, bought a top n berms at FourSkin for less than $50.. First time sia.... Even my mum n sis say so... Guys clothes are so limited n slightly more expensive... Can anbody tell me the reason why? Walked from morning around 11am to night around 10pm+ n just got a top n berms... Shouldn't have wore my Braziliano Praia on that day... my feet have out grown it n had blister...

Wed went for my driving practical I think... nothing much happened... Thur went out... Realised that it's SP's Flag Day on that day... This years T shirt was so much nicer than last year's... WTH!!! I'm like always got the "No nice sch shirt" kind of curse...

Someone came to ask me for donation... not so nice to reject, since I've been through before... took out my wallet and flipped opened to look for coins... Suddenly, the person asked me:" U from SP also?" I was like HUH!? how do he even know... Then I looked up to give ther person the coin... The person asked again... this time pointing to my EZ link card =.="

that's all for the week.. oh ya... celebrated Adeline (ah ma) bday in advance... haha!!

Finally bought my long awaited anime figurines... N once again, I DECLARE bankrupt T.T

Will Update Soon~



Tags Replies:

Benny: I have to take that as a compliment or an insult? LOL

Teck Hwee: Ok... hahaha!!

Zul: Yea, got into IA...Had so much unwillingness, but.. haiz!! no choice... Got my retribution also =.=

Jia Hao: What the hell u taking about? LOL!!~ I got ur long post syndrome.. haha!!

Benny: U too free huh? or u just feeling very warm in S'pore weather =.=

Anelie: Yup... He's alone in 1 class... I feel so bad... hahaha =X
I mean is like, I'm always said to be older than my age n the checking my bag.. damn funny lah... dunno how to explain... LOL

Jun Hao: haha!! dun say until I so bad... XD~ I got my retribution also

ahQing: eh... Hello... hello!! I lost ur link... can't go ur blog see... now that u tagged n leave the link here already.. hahaha!!! How are u?

Ah Ma: haha!! no problem... hope u like the self decorated cake n the present...

Benny: this is not paranoid lor... I'm such a good person... n nobody trust me LOL!

Posted at 4:17 AM
0 comments

  • Alex Pay
    Age: 18 (It's a sensitive question to ask, u know)
    School: Singapore Poly
    School of Digital Media & Infocomm Technology, Digital Media
    Email: blizzardboii_alex@hotmail.com

remembered