color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

I hate to say it, but, it's only 10 more days to sch. Not Forgetting my Final Theory Test =.= Seriously, I did not plan it on the same day. I happen to saw the earliest date n book it. Perhaps I might not be in sch for the first day =)

Quite a number of things had happened last week. My Braziliano Praia's strap broke weeks ago, was only free to went down last week to get a havaianas slipper. Thinking of getting a new Braziliano Praia during the June Great Singapore Sales... Let's see if I have the money to get 1. =X

Went 7 - 11 to get alcohol n I'm ASKED TO SHOW MY IC... WTH!!! Do I still look that young? =.=

The holiday has passed so many weeks n I finally decided to bring my laptop down for service =X
On Mon, went back to sch to check my appeal result, next went to MOE headquater to collect my O lvl Cert n lastly headed down to HP Service Centre. Put my laptop in my newly brought zinc backpack n took the mrt down to sch. WTH!!! I was stopped by the security guard to check my back ...=.= Do I look like a terrorist? =.="

Firstly, I'm mistaken to be younger than 18 yr old... That's already so ridiculous, since SO MANY ppl said I look older than my actual age.... Now I'm mistaken to be a terrorist... That's absurd!!! hahahaha!!!

I haven't bought any new clothes for the new Sem... DAMN IT!!! Have to do it by next week...

Today's Good Friday. My father's now working in a church as a bus driver. The pastor of the church invite us to go down to the church for some visiting, and of cos attend the service... Nothing much happened there... Attended the service then walk around in the church and had refreshments...


Oh ya... My appeal has been successful.... For the worst case scenario, I hope I wun be in that class... U know what I'm referring to by the "Worst Case Scenario", dun have to spell everything out right? haha




Feel Free to have a look at the Eumora Power Bar. (BlogShop opened by my friend)




Tag Replies:

Everlyn: eh! What update like never update like that... U also what... haha!! Thanks anyway, I wun be that kuku fellow =P

Jia Hao: I hate changing blogskins, but after such a long time, I think I should change the blog skin. Still having trouble looking for the right 1 that suits me...

Zul: eh.. U never ask... They got send email to tell us about it, I think... At our ichat SP email.

Anelie: HAHA!! Yea.... An update =) Nothing much to write though... my holiday is so boring

Jun Hao: haha!! shall I help u pass the comment to the designer?

Benny: =.= dun be lame... unless a supernatural being happens to be standing beside u while u visit my blog =D

Posted at 6:33 AM
0 comments

  • Alex Pay
    Age: 18 (It's a sensitive question to ask, u know)
    School: Singapore Poly
    School of Digital Media & Infocomm Technology, Digital Media
    Email: blizzardboii_alex@hotmail.com

remembered