color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Holidays

I know it's been quite a while since I last posted... haha!!~

Am I that busy, u asking?

Of cos not... I'm not really that busy... Just lazy and nothing to write about... =D

Basically, on Monday, I went for a Hair Cut at Great World City. Yep, U did not hear or see anything wrongly, it's Great World City... U might be thinking that I'm crazy... Well, it's not... becos it's FREE!!!~ and of cos, it's a service provided by a very good salon. The reason why they are giving free hair cut to SP students is becos, I'm not very sure either... =X

Anyway, the company is KR+, can have a look if u wan... The service they provide is seriously good... Oh, last but not least, the promotion for Singapore Polytechnic students only last until 31 Mar 2009

As for the rest of the weeks, I did nothing nor did I went out with frens... They were too busy... Spent my whole week at home or either the driving centre.. Finally, I'm able to drive on the road already.. =)

Drats... Sch is starting real soon... I haven't even buy new sets of clothes for the new sem... just bought a new bag, bringing it to pulau ubin trip tml... haha!! Have a long list of shopping list, just that I've got no time, n most importantly, I've got no money either...


That's all about it... will update more if there's anything for me to update =)

Guys, do u know when's our option posting results going to come out?


Tags replies:

Jun Hao: hmm.... then dun understand... I understand can liao... haha!!~

Everlyn: 我爱你,爱着你,就像老鼠爱大米!!!~ hahahaha!!!

Shelia: Thank You!! Hope u can start learning real soon...

Teck Hwee: Thanks!! eh, can help me do a blog skin? =X LOL

[JoB]Zi JiE: haha!! Ya, I know... theories are damn boring

Everlyn: Thanks!! Sry for?

Zul: Damn u... dun curse me! haha

Shun Zhen: sure, only if u dare.... also dunno I'll have car when I got my license...

Anelie: Here's an update for u, though is kinda boring =D

Posted at 6:53 AM
0 comments

  • Alex Pay
    Age: 18 (It's a sensitive question to ask, u know)
    School: Singapore Poly
    School of Digital Media & Infocomm Technology, Digital Media
    Email: blizzardboii_alex@hotmail.com

remembered