color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Friday, March 6, 2009

FINALLY

So far the holiday's been quite bored... went out a few gathering with frens... BBQ outing is coming up next ... haha!!

Other than these, I've been travelling to the driving centre n spend most of my time there... haha!! could say it's my 2nd home for now... HAHAHA!!~

Just went for my Basic Theory Test today... Like FINALLY huh... after waiting for about 2 months...

I PASSED MY BASIC THEORY TEST!!!

A BIG FAT PASS!!!~ HAHAH!!~

Finally I'm able to touch the steering wheel of a car soon... hahaha =)

Posted at 5:33 AM
0 comments

  • Alex Pay
    Age: 18 (It's a sensitive question to ask, u know)
    School: Singapore Poly
    School of Digital Media & Infocomm Technology, Digital Media
    Email: blizzardboii_alex@hotmail.com

remembered